Finally, it is

Thursday, December 15, 2005

Welcome back , on the old voyage !!

I have always been a true admirer of literature. I started writing letters at the age of 8. I started writing Haikus and poems at the age of 13. I started writing diary at the age of 14. And in last few years, I have written extensively. Diaries were like my alter ego. want to know me ? Read my diaries. But all these faded away in my two years at IIT Guwahati. It was not that there was no thrust or motivation for writing, it is only that I was practicing another discipline.

There are few thoughts I intend to write on this blog. This will not be a blog of my daily routine descriptions or acts. It would be about my inner strenth and weaknesses. It would be about my journey as a seeker and the challenges that I face on the path. It would be about my being me and my being mind. It would be about me and me...

Let us all know our true self.

- Uday

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home