Finally, it is

Thursday, September 14, 2006

Going on a voyage…

It is said that “if you are lonely when you are alone, probably you don’t know yourself properly.” Well, I am going to be alone for almost more than two months at a place far far away from our India and I precisely want to know myself. No, it is not that I am hoping to know my true Self in this period; it is only that I want to continue my quest more intensely during that period for the simple reason that I am going to have only few things to do there. Work, eat, sleep and being content with self.

I have seen in my first trip to South Korea that at times, one tends to loose that enthusiasm of being somewhere at foreign land and starts feeling lonely. One then takes few emotional ups and downs very seriously and demands emotional needs from one’s near ones. Not getting that emotional need can cause serious emotional drama in one’s relations. I only wish to watch these emotions if they arise in me.

One more thing that I observed was that working hard doesn’t harm you, at least mentally. Resisting what is does harm.

And those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music…

Bye Bye India, Welcome S.Korea…

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home