Finally, it is

Thursday, February 09, 2006

Let's Pray...

Today, I do not intent to write anything myself. Instead, I am just putting these wonderful comments by my anonymous friend. My heart is filled with immense joy after reading this. I bet yours will be.

Thank you friend for answering my prayer...

~ ~ ~

Divine conversations and speechless prayers signify that a connection is happening with deeper realms of consciousness. In that connectedness, some of the most fundamental truths come through. It is accessible to anyone who sees the ego as separate from one's existence.

Many a times when our inner or outer state is devastated, we tend to hide things in prayer. Instead of reporting exactly our inner state we try to patch up, or ask for removing it, or get a subtle ego of being able to bear the suffering. The moment we expose our inner state to the infinite without any judgments, a loving embrace transmutes the suffering into peace and a subtle feeling of joy.

Faith dawns when we know our surrendered ness. It’s only our feeling of insecurity and uncertainty that keeps us away from faith. With prayer they start to fade away.

Surrendered prayer ends into meditation. It is said that we should pray before starting meditation.

I should clarify here that my personal experience is quite limited. But an intuitive guidence in us says yes when we listen to such truths.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home